Nest Camera can help you protect your property from intruders, wherever you are. You could also use it as a baby or pet camera
When you`re away from home, many things can happen. Your home can be broken into or even happy moments like your toddler dancing to music. Out of sight out of mind but there are many things you can miss when you`re not home!
Nest offers the Indoor Camera so you can keep an eye on everything, everywhere Nest Cam is a stand-alone IP camera that works over your home`s internet connection to record footage and enable remote surveillance from your mobile device. Install one near the front door to record the comings and goings in your home, put one in the nursery as a baby monitor, or affix one to the refrigerator to watch your mischievous dog in the kitchen.
Why Should I buy a Nest Indoor Camera ? :Product Benefits
- Get alerts on your phone: Get alerts when there`s activity, and see a snapshot of the last three hours in the Nest app.
- Night Vision: Night vision LED sensors enable a clear view when it`s dark, so you can see everything that`s happening, even if the lights are out.
- Easy setup: Nest Cam is so easy to install; simply plug it in and set it up from your phone. You can stand it on a table, mount it to a wall, set it on a tripod or stick it to a metal surface thanks to its built-in magnet.
- Talk and listen: 2-way audio records sound and allow you to communicate with family members or pets at home.
- Your data is secure: Nest Cam uses bank-level data security to ensure your video remains private.
- See the bigger picture: Wide 130-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles give you a broad picture of the room, while 8x optical zoom lets you get in close on the action.
- Crystal-clear recording: The camera`s CMOS sensor records in crystal-clear Full HD 1080p resolution, so you get a great view of what`s going on in your home.
Smart Home Savings offers HVAC services
Smart home savings